Position: Senior Radiation Test Analyst
Associates in this position support radiation test efforts by employing knowledge of radiation effects and their interactions in electronic devices and materials. This associate will design and support test campaigns, analyze the resultant test data to assess compliance to specifications and requirements, and develop test reports.
- Location: Troxel Aerospace’s Wyoming Office
- Telecommuting Available: Yes
- US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
- Clearance Requirement: Variable based on assigned project. All associates must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Travel: 10% to 50% of time per month dependent on the project.
- Evaluate EEE components against radiation requirements
- Develop test requirements for radiation testing of EEE components and materials
- Plan and support TID, ELDRS, DDD, prompt dose, and SEE testing efforts
- Document test plans, test results, and analyses
- Follow industry and company best practices and style guides for development and version control of test reports and related analysis work products
- Demonstrate mastery of related radiation analysis tools including SPENVIS, CREME96, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent communication ability, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of associates, customers, and suppliers including supporting bid and proposal efforts
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels
- Thrive in lab and radiation test facility environments and be able to collaborate closely with system engineers, software designers, and integration/test engineers.
- Lead analysis teams while also providing substantial contributions to all stages of the analysis and reporting process
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM field or a related discipline from an accredited university and 10 years of related radiation test and analysis experience
- Familiarity with EEE parts and experience with test plan and report generation
- Ability to obtain and maintain an active in-scope Top Secret clearance
- Master’s Degree in STEM or a related discipline and at least 8 years of related radiation test experience
- Familiarity with EEE parts and experience with test plan and report generation and experience with radiation testing methods and facilities
- Currently holds an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance