Deploying up-screened commercial components in space systems often has the advantage of delivering a higher degree of performance at a competitive price versus traditional space-grade components.
However, component qualification is a risky and expensive endeavor. Knowing if a component can be qualified and which qualification standards to use is often a non-intuitive process even for seasoned component engineers.
Troxel Aerospace leverages decades of experience up-screening commercial components for stringent customers to demystify the process by providing fully qualified components for space systems at various price points and qualification levels.
- Full lot date code source tracking
- Qualification to industry standard or custom requirements
- Reach back support available for end customer interactions
- Handling and storage procedures that exceed industry standards
- Just-in-time and scheduled delivery
- Extremely short lead times provided for in-stock components
- MIL-PRF-19500/MIL-STD-750, MIL-PERF-34534, MIL-PRF-38534/MIL-STD-883, MIL-PRF-38535/MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-1580, MIL-STD-1540, MIL-HDBK-814, and MIL-HDBK-815
- ASTM F1032, ASTM F1192-11, and ASTM F1892
- EEE-INST-002, and PEM-INST-001
- TOR-2013-00297, TOR-2006(8583)-5235, TOR-2006(8583)-5236, TOR-2007(8546)-6018, TOR-2012(3909)-16, TOR-2004(8583)-1, and TOR-2014-02161
- Component-specific JEDEC standards and JEDEC JEP123, JESD57, and JESD89